Want to benefit from a genuine partnership with the leading OE supplier of belts and metals?
Gates TechPartner garage concept has been conceived to provide you with enhanced technical support and allow you to keep pace with market evolution.
Automotive technology is evolving quickly and systems are becoming increasingly complex so in order to keep pace, garages need the support of a strong partner: a partner that guarantees the supply of OE spare parts and shares its technical expertise and experience.
Gates TechPartners enjoy many benefits
1. In-depth technical training
in the field of drive systems maintenance and repair
2. Easy access to specialist tools
for professional installers
3. Technical newsletters
that keep them up-to-date
4. Enhanced reputation
through the support of an OE supplier and drive systems specialist
5. Peace of mind thanks to an exclusive extended warranty
The service programme is based on a tripartite agreement between the independent garage, the wholesaler and Gates.
What are the requirements to become a Gates TechPartner?
1. Willingness to complete the necessary training
2. Obligation to use all recommended tools, wherever specified
3. Ability to perform all work according to manufacturers’ specifications
4. Commitment to annual spend on Gates products
5. Gates branded TechPartner signage displayed in workshops
The Gates TechPartner programme is an international partnership between independent garages, participating wholesalers and Gates. Currently this programme is only available in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Finland and Benelux.
Interested in becoming a Gates TechPartner?
Are you convinced of the advantages Gates Techpartner can offer you?
Contact your local retailer for more information.