Variable Valve Timing Solenoids
When it comes to your engine, timing is everything. Your vehicle’s variable valve timing system is critical to optimize your vehicle performance, as it allows your engine to operate at high speeds and in harsh operating conditions. Gates OE quality timing solenoids are manufactured for your specific vehicle system to ensure an exact fit and easy installation, while effectively restoring your variable valve timing system to maintain proper vehicle functions. This will minimize your need for future maintenance and power your automotive performance.
Why Gates VVT Components?
- Plays a key role in the timing system
- Complements our core product portfolio of timing system related parts
- Broad application coverage for domestic and import applications
- Additional numbers are continuously being developed for market leading coverage
- Gates consolidates where other competitors do not
- OE quality at an affordable aftermarket price
- Designed to look, fit and perform like the OE part on the vehicle
- Premium quality proven through extensive product validation, endurance testing and on car testing
- 55 parts numbers covering over 39 million replacement opportunities
- Coverage includes light duty domestic and import applications ranging from model years 1995-2020
- AUDI, BMW, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, DODGE, HONDA, HYUNDAI, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, MAZDA, MERCEDES-BENZ, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, SEAT, SKODA, TOYOTA, VOLVO, VW
- New applications continuously being researched, identified and added to the development list
2014-18 BMW 118i, 218i, 318i, X1, x3, 225e / MINI Cooper, One w/1.5-2.0L
2008-18 Audi A3, Q3 / Volkswagen Beetle, CC, EOS, Golf, Jetta, Passat, Tiguan w/2.0L Eng.